Open The Gates For Crypto Web3 Promotion By Using These Simple Tips
Crypto is booming, Web3 can’t be far behind. Investing in crypto today is one of the smartest moves you will ever make. It’s so easy to buy, store and trade cryptocurrencies that anyone can do it – even millennials with the right advice.
One of the best ways to promote crypto igaming adoption is to educate people on how they can use it. Everyone has a different level of interest in cryptocurrencies (I’m looking at you grandma) but they all have their own reasons for wanting to learn more about them somewhere other than Twitter or Reddit.
1. Make Your Business Crypto-Friendly
If you own a business or if you plan to start one, there is a good chance crypto will become an important part of your marketing strategy. You can promote crypto to your customers in many ways including:
· Accepting crypto as a means of payment for goods and services
· Hosting an event focused on cryptocurrencies or decentralized technologies like blockchain
· Promoting your business on cryptocurrency news sites that have an audience interested in decentralized tech and blockchain
· Adding popular cryptocurrency tickets (Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin) to your marketing materials such as brochures, flyers and other printed materials.
· Buying and using popular crypto giveaways to reward customers for doing stuff
You can also:
· Discuss ways your business can help people learn about, raise funds or use cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and various altcoins
· Give your business a reddit or Twitter handle and include the phrase “crypto” somewhere in it so people can easily find you. This has been known to increase the number of followers you receive on these platforms by up to 30 times.
2. Get Involved In The Conversation In Social Media Online Groups
Online groups are very popular, especially when it comes to Bitcoin talk groups. This is because you can share your knowledge, experiences and ask questions on a wide range of topics that apply to all types of Bitcoin talk groups or guest posting sites.
Creative Crypto-Citizens has a great article on the benefits and drawbacks of crypto groups, so I won’t repeat what it says here. They also have an exhaustive list of Bitcoin Talk Groups that you can get involved in by entering your desired topic into their search box.
I love this tip because it not only allows you to interact with other people who are interested in promoting crypto, but it also gives you the opportunity to show off how much you know about cryptocurrencies – this might even be enough for some people’s interest to be piqued and they will become customers or potential clients.
3. Use Reddit
Reddit is the ultimate social media website for cryptocurrency. 99% of all Bitcoin talk groups are on this platform which makes it very convenient for people who are passionate about the crypto community. If you want to become popular in crypto you should get involved in as many discussion threads as possible, so they can see your talents.
You can do this by following or commenting on various trends, questions and topics that apply to the crypto community. It is also useful for beginners as it allows them to discover new things about cryptocurrencies that may otherwise go unnoticed.
4. Involve Your Followers In Promoting You
If you have a blog or a website, then you can get your followers or readers of that website involved in the promotion of your business by using social media platforms for guest posting service like Twitter, Facebook and Reddit. By engaging with people on these platforms you can show off what you know about cryptocurrencies and get more customers all at once.
5. Keep A Business Journal
A business journal is where you write down all of the things you do and remember about your business. It’s a journal that you can read to yourself or to others and it contains everything about your business such as what type of products or services are being offered, where they are being sold, when they are being offered and a whole lot more.
This type of journal lets someone learn not just what you do every day, but also how much time you spend on it and how hard it is for you to keep this journal. This insight might prove especially useful for better understanding the ways in which cryptocurrencies help people store money, store value or invest in something with good potential.
6. Give Your Customers A Special Deal If They Use Crypto
If you own a brick-and-mortar store, you can give your customers something that they can only get if they pay in crypto. This has been proven to work effectively in various retail stores and restaurants around the world.
You get an opportunity to show off how much you love cryptocurrencies, ICO and your customers then get a free gift for choosing crypto as their payment method. People love free stuff, so giving them something for free is always going to be successful at one point of time or another.