What is the CUET Examination 2022?
The Common University Entrance Test( CUET) 2022 is known for the admission in UG programs into well-known central universities for the 2022-23 academic session which is under the Ministry Of Education (MOE). The CUET 2022 helps candidates from rural to urban backgrounds to perform better in careers and avail equal opportunities among them.
The CUET 2022 is the entrance exam that is conducted in online mode or computer-based by NTA. Through the test scores of CUET, it becomes easier for candidates to get admission into popular Undergraduate courses.
How to prepare for the CUET 2022 examination?
You must follow the recent exam pattern for CUET 2022 and prepare accordingly. Let’s check out other important points that would help you to prepare for CUET 2022 examination.
- Stick to a proper study schedule.
- Select authentic books and learn study materials from genuine sources.
- Understand the CUET Syllabus and exam pattern.
- Practice 10 previous years’ questions and practise weekly mock tests.
- Take advice from experts or seniors.
- Follow the syllabus for CUET 2022 examination and prepare notes on the given topics.
- Take care of your mental and physical health.
- Strengthen your weaker areas and understand your strengths.
- Learn time management.
- Being consistent, and completing daily study goals can help to cover the syllabus in a limited time.
- Revise the study materials, this will help to retain important concepts.
Some Highlights of CUET 2022
- Mode of application: Online
- Level of exam: National
- Mode of admission: Entrance
- Conducting body: NTA
- Medium of exam: 13 languages
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Mode of exam: Computer-based.
- Exam Duration: Slot 1: 45 to 195 minutes, Slot 2: 45 to 225 minutes.
- Number of section: 3
- Number of Universities: 44 Central universities, and 28 other universities.
- Exam centres: 547 in India and 13 outside India.
Eligibility Criteria for CUET 2022
- Qualification for UG Programs: From any recognized board, candidates should have a class 12 pass certificate.
- Nationality: Any candidate applying for CUET 2022 examination should be a citizen of India.
- Qualification of PG Program: Candidates should have a BA degree in a particular subject from a well-known university.
- It is compulsory for candidates who are Ph.D. applicants who have cleared GATE, NBHM, and CSIR UGC NET(JRF) to register for the CUET examination.
- Post Graduation applicants from the General category must have 55% aggregate marks in BA degree( 5% relaxation for SC/ ST).
Syllabus of CUET 2022 examination for General Test
The syllabus for CUET 2022 Numerical ability includes current affairs, general knowledge, and general mental ability. It also includes logical and analytical reasoning plus quantitative reasoning (Basic mathematical concepts till class 8 level).
The syllabus for the CUET Physics examination contains topics like laws of motion, power, work, and energy. linear momentum & collision, motion in one direction, motion in two directions, measurement, etc. The CUET Syllabus for Chemistry examination has topics such as acid-base concepts, Catalysis, Equilibrium, Chemical bonding, Redox Reactions, and Atomic Structure. The Syllabus for the CUET Biology examination includes topics related to botany: Ecosystem, Ecology, Genetics, Plant cell, Protoplasm, etc. Last but not the least, some of the zoology topics contain topics like the Mechanism of organic evolution, the origin of life, Eugenics, etc.
- Syllabus for CUET Economic examination: National economic, Consumer Equilibrium and demand, producer behavior and supply, Money and banking, Employment, Forms of the market, and Price determination.
- Syllabus for CUET Mathematics examination: Dynamics, Coordinate geometry, Vectors, Trigonometry, Statistics, Algebra, Probability, and so on.
- Syllabus for CUET English language examination: Includes Proficiency (idioms & phrases) and Vocabulary ( synonyms, antonyms, etc. Sentence rearrangement,- word Substitution, etc.
- Syllabus for CUET Current Affairs: Topics are related to economics, geography, history, civics, general science, recent events, etc.
- Syllabus for CUET logical and analytical reasoning: It checks the candidate’s logical connection and acknowledges patterns, and structures to illustrate the logical conclusion of the structure.
- Syllabus for CUET Mathematical Aptitude: Consists of mathematical questions up to class 10 level.